Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding and managing publishers accounts across the globe.
- Mastering all reporting, measurement and data tools (Google Ad Manager, Moat and Lotame)
- Promoting programmatic solutions to publishers: Standard, Video, Rich Media, Native
- Performing quality assurance testing across publications.
- Close monitoring of publisher performance (Ads running on site, understanding campaign KPIs, monitoring relevancy of Ads on websites)
- Exploring monetization strategies for publishers
- Exploring new publisher verticals and expanding sitelist
- Effective communication with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Consolidating performance reports (Inventory, Viewability, etc...)
- Good knowledge of elements of digital media (Programmatic is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outspoken and dynamic.
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing sets of data.
- Comfortable with technical troubleshooting and technical analysis.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Organizational skills
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player –able to work cross-functionally, build relationships, and share knowledge.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager is a plus.
To find out more about the company visit: MMP Website
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'MMP Job Application' and include:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Specific dates you are able to start