A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N:
- Identify and target new business development opportunities
- Assistance with management of relationships with new and existing clients in UK, Spain and Dubai
- Supporting sales with their response to briefs for b2C
- Sourcing new clients
- Responding to briefs received into the company for B2B services
- Updating and maintaining CRM
- Making calls to prospective clients
- Answering online enquiries through a chat bot
- Work with Product Management and Marekting departments to agree on positioning, key messages, sales tools and marketing plans
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Ambition for personal improvement
- Fluent in English and at least B2 level in Spanish
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural growth team
- A diverse, energetic and fun environment
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Internship Application (Sales & Marketing Support Internship) Immediate Start’ and include:
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration.
Must be available to start as soon as possible, for a minimum of 6 months.