Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has organisational skills overflowing, ability to speak to clients and is good at juggling several things at one time.
Key Role Functions:
- Be responsible for the day to day communication of projects, with full responsibility to deliver the assigned project to clients within a defined timeline and scope of work
- Maintain project plans, foresee and handle project risks and problems without needing to escalate
- Be the conduit between design and development teams and resolve issues on both sides
- Support kick-off meetings and regular follow-ups with clients, focusing on relationship building customer service
- Lead a daily stand up with the Head of Design ensuring the project management team and designers are set for the day
- Support the Managing Director to define the project scope, deliverables, and timelines, as well as create detailed and accurate internal briefing documents
- Lead the QA process for larger projects such as websites, apps, games, and connected experiences
The following skills are essential:
- Strong foundational project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at a senior level and clients
- Native or professional level of English.
- Demonstrated 2-3 years project management experience, preferably including websites, apps and game development
- Extraordinary problem-solver and skills in risk management and prioritization
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Spanish is beneficial
- PRINCE 2/ Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) will be considered as an advantage
What we can offer:
- Innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- Training and personalised development plan
- Flat company organization
- A young, dynamic, and international team
- Hybrid working environment with new and modern office located in the centre of Madrid
- Possibility to progress and evolve within the company
- Regular team events and Summer Party
- Bonus and rewards system
If you are ready to set out feel free to send:
- Cover letter describing your experience and value you would bring to the role ( in English )
- CV ( in English )
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager’