A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
- Is connected with HR, Finance and Business Administration
- Maintain office services and implement activities related to its needs by organizing office operations and procedures
- Negotiate contracts and manage suppliers for service providers
- Manage invoices and prepare documents for different office monthly benefits
- Purchase groceries, stationery and other ad-hoc items, keeping the purchases within budget, ensuring company purchasing processes are adhered to and an audit trail is maintained.
- Provide administrative support to employees for travel booking
- Handle key HR tasks
- Employee onboarding processes and coordination
- Ensure appropriate communication and share office updates with employees
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Initiative and responsible. Get stuff done
- Ambition for personal improvement
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural growth team
- A diverse, energetic and fun environment
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Internship Application (Office Administrator)' and include:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration
Must be available to start asap for a minimum of 6 months.