You will be likely to be a self-starter, excited by the prospect of helping to shape the business and a larger physical presence in the UK and Spain. You will be comfortable and happy to can work under their own steam and excited by the prospect of helping to shape the business and a larger physical presence of the company. You may already be working in the ad tech or creative industry and looking for the next step or more responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company already trading successfully in the UK and Spain.
As the UK and Spain Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy and activities with the main focus on targeting new business opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be expected to provide market insight and input into our service development and keep the team informed on the requirements of the marketplace.
- Build marketing plans to support business objectives (connected experiences) across different channels and segments
- Lead end to end execution and development of marketing strategies, work collaboratively with Managing Director and Client Services Director
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing plans
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Track current industry trends and trends among target consumers
- Manage and foresee marketing budget
- Qualifying leads and opportunities
The following skills are Required:
- Fluent English
- Experience building complex marketing plans and report on the results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at a senior level and clients and articulate ideas
- Brilliant organizational skills
- Eagle eye attention to detail
- Confident and Proficient in IT skills including Google Office and/or Microsoft Office365
- Highly developed relationship management skills with the ability to bring people together to meet a common outcome
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and the ability to teach and inspire others to learn
- Knowledge of effective presentation and collateral design
- 3 years experience
How to apply:
- Covering Letter describing your experience and value you would bring to the role (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Email both Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Marketing Manager'