A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N
- Benchmark Research
- Assist with the developing of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Work with clients on promotional content for campaigns
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Graphic design for on and offline promotional material (online campaign banners, leaflets)
- Illustration (vector artwork and iconography)
- Photography (Art Direction, Styling & Retouching)
- Art-working (Localising content for use in different territories)
What we are looking for:
- Studying a relevant degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Software skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Creative thinker with strong typographic and layout skills
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Good communication skills
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn.
- Ideally already living in Madrid
What we can offer you:
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- Working in an International Company
- Professional training
- Regular team events and much much more
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Internship Application (Digital Designer) Immediate Start’ and include:
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio/ Behance.
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration.
Must be available to start as soon as possible, for a minimum of 6 months.