A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N
- Developing social media marketing strategies internally and for clients
- Managing activities within the marketing department, creating reports of metrics.
- Promoting our company services.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns using google adwords, wordpress, facebook, twitter and social media as well as video campaigns on youtube etc.
- Design of social media content, such as instagram posts and stories.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in a field such as Business, Marketing, Market Research or Graphic Design
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- English is a must, Spanish is beneficial.
- IT literate.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn as well as contribute ideas.
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international growing company
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email us your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Internship Application (Digital Campaign & Marketing Assistant - August 2020)' and include:
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration.
Remember this must be in English, as that is the working language of the company.
Must be available for a minimum of 6 months.