A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
We will make your brand stand out and deliver the right message using the latest technology. We have expertise across a variety of ad formats, connected packaging and digital advertising campaigns– which we can design, create and deliver quickly. We are the creative tech studio of world firsts. We produced world-first liquid Skins, world-first whats app ads, Unique QR codes on connected packaging and innovative lead capture ads that are connected to clients CRM. We deliver effective branding, digital campaigns and projects across the EMEA, Americas and MENA regions. We have a flexible, agnostic approach, with our unique digital solutions and ad-serving technology, we can help you with delivering audiences to stores, high levels of engagement through unique formats, branding that cuts through the clutter, social media management and gamification that drive better messaging and interactions.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N:
- Lead and direct the design team in the production of all creative project
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Be responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the design team
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including full-time designers and design interns
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED:
- Native or professional level of English, Spanish is beneficial
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role for at least 3 years
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and ability to teach and inspire others to learn
- Knowledge of effective presentation and collateral design
HOW TO APPLY:
- Cover Letter describing your experience and value you would bring to the role (in English)
- CV (in English)
Email both Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Creative Director'