Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
We will make your brand stand out and deliver the right message using the latest technology. We have expertise across a variety of ad formats, connected packaging and digital advertising campaigns– which we can design, create and deliver quickly. We are the creative tech studio of world firsts. We produced world-first liquid Skins, world-first whats app ads, Unique QR codes on connected packaging and innovative lead capture ads that are connected to clients CRM. We deliver effective branding, digital campaigns and projects across the EMEA, Americas and MENA regions. We have a flexible, agnostic approach, with our unique digital solutions and ad-serving technology, we can help you with delivering audiences to stores, high levels of engagement through unique formats, branding that cuts through the clutter, social media management and gamification that drive better messaging and interactions.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
For this role we are looking for an expert (director level) in Digital with knowledge and high level of English. He/she will be responsible for a strategic account and will be in charge for developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with the client in several markets. Is invested in ensuring a high-performance team and product aligned to a common purpose. There will also be smaller accounts to develop however at least 60% of the role will be focused on one client.
With a business perspective this person will be managing a well known international client and will be responsible for ensuring the seamless process between the client and the internal teams. This individual will be responsible for being part of a diverse and fast paced set of projects from beginning to end, including hands-on project management, ad hoc solutions consultation and sales presentations and building strategic recommendations.
You will be operating as the lead point of contact with the local and international client. There may be travel involved.
- Operating as the main point of contact for the strategic accounts’ stakeholders
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with the client.
- Manage and develop new relationships in new territories and in new departments
- Communication throught the clients offices
- Reporting on new trends within the industry
- Communicating and securing marketing opportunitites
- Invested in ensuring a high-performance team and product aligned to a common purpose.
- Strategic input in digital projects for designated account.
- Monitoring and auditing of Connected Packaging strategies for current client, as part of the continuous optimization process.
- Collaborative work with Operation, Data, Planning and creative areas team.
- Input in the creation of workflows and development of organizational charts for teams and new projects.
- 1:1 meetings with team leaders to ensure alignment in terms of product quality.
- Develop new products for our clients and detect new business opportunities.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- +5 years in a similar role such as account management, account direction, new business, client relationship.
- High level of English.
- Experience in being part of Digital / Strategy teams.
- Must have worked in the Communication, Advertising, Marketing or Publishing Industry.
- Experience in developing digital strategies.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Planning and organization
- Ability to listen and understand needs
- Presentation, communication skills
- Expert in the automotive industry and good at problem-solving.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic and Business insights to understand financial information as well as the agency’s operations and strategy.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills
- Understanding Organizational Priorities
- Strategic Account and Opportunity Planning
- Joint Solution Development, Co-Creation and Reaching Agreement
- Multifunctional Account Team Leadership
- Overall Relationship and outcome Management
- Eagle eye attention to detail
- Experience of cleint engagment and developing win strategies
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and ability to inspire others
How to apply:
- Covering Letter describing your experience and value you would bring to the role (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Email both Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Client Services Director'